The next meeting of the Winnebago County Crime and Public Safety Commission will be a virtual meeting on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 7:30 a.m. in Room 303 of the Winnebago County Administration Building.
Crime Commission meetings are open to the public. If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WINNEBAGO COUNTY CRIME AND PUBLIC SAFETY COMMISSION
AGENDA: June 8, 2021
- Call the meeting to order and Welcome
- Approve the minutes from May Zoom meeting
- Officer’s reports:
- Chair Alice Uphouse
- Welcome – Bob Redmond, Winnebago County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Vice Chair-Danielle Potter
- Secretary Report-Jim Knutson
- Treasurer Report-Karen Lytwyn
- New Business:
- Unfinished Business: Karen Lytwyn reporting on the By-Laws Update
- Any further discussion
- Adjournment- Next Meeting on July 13, 2021—7:30a.m.