The next meeting of the Winnebago County Crime and Public Safety Commission will be held virtually on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 7:30 a.m. Zoom meeting instructions will be provided to those interested in attending.
Crime Commission meetings are open to the public. If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WINNEBAGO COUNTY CRIME AND PUBLIC SAFETY COMMISSION
AGENDA: April 12, 2022
- Call the meeting to order and Welcome
- Approve the minutes from March 2022 meetings
- Officer’s reports:
- Chair Alice Uphouse
- Vice Chair-Danielle Potter
- Secretary Report-Jim Knutson
- Treasurer Report-Karen Lytwyn
- New Business: Guests Dave Rickert, Chief Financial Officer; Karen Mohr, Resource Intervention Center
- Unfinished Business: Commission by-laws update
- Adjournment- Next Meeting on May 10, 2022—7:30a.m.