The next meeting of the Winnebago County Crime and Public Safety Commission will be on Tuesday, September 14,2021 at 7:30 a.m. at the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office in the Winnebago County Justice Center.
Crime Commission meetings are open to the public. If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WINNEBAGO COUNTY CRIME AND PUBLIC SAFETY COMMISSION
AGENDA: September 14, 2021
- Call the meeting to order and Welcome
- Approve the minutes from August 2021 meeting
- Officer’s reports:
- Chair Alice Uphouse
- Welcome Guests – Bob Redmond and Katie Zimmerman, Sheriff’s Office
- Vice Chair-Danielle Potter
- Secretary Report-Jim Knutson
- Treasurer Report-Karen Lytwyn
- New Business: Report from Marlana Dokken
- Unfinished Business: By-Laws Update
- Adjournment- Next Meeting on October 12, 2021—7:30a.m.