The next meeting of the Winnebago County Crime and Public Safety Commission will be held on Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 7:30 a.m. on the 5th floor of the County Administration Bldg., 404 Elm St., Rockford.
Crime Commission meetings are open to the public. If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WINNEBAGO COUNTY CRIME AND PUBLIC SAFETY COMMISSION
AGENDA: June 14, 2022
- Call the meeting to order and Welcome
- Approve the minutes from April 2022 meetings
- Officer’s reports:
- Chair Alice Uphouse Welcome guests: Joe Chiarelli, Marlana Dokken, Karen Mohr, Lafa Vaughn, Burt Gerl, Dave Rickert, Jennifer Muraski
- Vice Chair-Danielle Potter
- Secretary Report-Jim Knutson
- Treasurer Report-Karen Lytwyn
- New Business: Election of officers
- Unfinished Business: Commission by-laws update
- Adjournment- Next Meeting on July 12, 2022—7:30a.m.