The next meeting of the Winnebago County Crime and Public Safety Commission will be on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 7:30 a.m. in the Fifth Floor Conference Room of the Winnebago County Administration Building.
Crime Commission meetings are open to the public. If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WINNEBAGO COUNTY CRIME AND PUBLIC SAFETY COMMISSION
AGENDA: July 13, 2021
- Call the meeting to order and Welcome
- Approve the minutes from June meeting
- Officer’s reports:
- Chair Alice Uphouse
- Welcome – Jennifer Cacciapaglia, City of Rockford; and Kurt Whisenand, Rockford Police Dept.
- Vice Chair-Danielle Potter
- Secretary Report-Jim Knutson
- Treasurer Report-Karen Lytwyn
- New Business:
- Unfinished Business: By-Laws Update; 1% sales tax update
- Adjournment- Next Meeting on August 10, 2021—7:30a.m.